Protecting Members’ Todays and Tomorrows
If You No Longer Qualify for Medicaid, What’s Next?
If you were receiving Medicaid benefits but no longer qualify, you may still qualify for low- or no-cost health care coverage from AmeriHealth Caritas Next.
At AmeriHealth Caritas Next, we will provide you access to whole-person care for today, tomorrow, and whatever comes next.
Our affordable individual and family health plans provide North Carolina residents with the benefits, tools, and insurance coverage for protection for the present and assurance for the future.
As a member, you have access to benefits and services, including but not limited to:
- A Member Handbook (PDF)
- Interpreter services
- Our Rapid Response and Outreach Team to help you find a health care provider, schedule appointments, and find transportation
- Health education to promote healthier lifestyles
- Our member portal and mobile apps to help you monitor your health, including care and medicines
- A member newsletter with education and information about our programs and services
For more information, call Member Services at 1-833-613-2262 (TTY 711), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
The 10 Essential Benefits
Learn more about the way AmeriHealth Caritas Next supports you:
- Medical benefits
View the medical benefits for each plan we offer.
- Other benefits
Learn about other care benefits, including behavioral health.
- Pharmacy and drug benefits
Discover the drug and pharmacy benefits available to you.
- Virtual Care 24/7
Discover how we help you access care when you’re at home, in the office, or even on vacation.
Get information on member rights and responsibilities, advance directives, and other aspects of care.
Access tools like our health library, member portal, and mobile app.