Ways to Enroll
Enrollment begins November 1, 2022. Use the information below to learn more about your options and the enrollment process.
There are two ways to enroll in one of our individual and family health plans.
- Pick your state in the menu above.
- Click Enroll on your state plan’s website.
- Select a plan and follow the instructions on the website to finish enrollment.
Call our brokers
Our brokers can help you navigate your individual and famil health plan options as well as help you understand health care coverage overall.
When you meet a broker, the broker will:
- Ask you about health information, including the medicines you currently take, the pharmacies you use, how often you go to your primary care provider’s office, as well as your budget.
- Help you understand the difference between plan options and help you make sense of information like pricing terms (deductible, premium, coinsurance, copay, and so on).
- Help enroll you in a plan after you decide which option best meets your health care needs.
Pick your state in the menu above or visit our Contact Us page to get started with a broker today.