Our plans give you the affordable, high-quality health care you deserve.
Call us at 1-866-714-4502 (TTY 711).
AmeriHealth Caritas Next: Health Insurance for Now and Whatever Is Next
Looking for new health coverage?
Whether you are a Friday Health Plan member losing coverage, need a new health plan during open enrollment, or have experienced a life-changing event, we’re here to help you with whatever comes next. We offer individual and family health plans both on and off the Health Insurance Marketplace®.
|July 2||Special Enrollment Period begins|
|August 31||Last day to enroll without a gap in coverage|
|August 31||All FHP-NC policies are terminated.|
|October 30||Last day of Special Enrollment Period|
All Friday Health Plans in North Carolina will end on August 31. A Special Enrollment Period will be available to those affected, spanning from July 2 to October 30, to let them select a new plan. The last day to enroll in a new plan without a gap in coverage is August 31.
Shop our plans online and enroll in the plan that best meets your needs. Or call our Eligibility Hotline toll-free at 1-866-714-4502, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. We’re here to help match you to the best plan.
AmeriHealth Caritas Next offers a choice of individual and family health plans to meet your unique needs. Benefit from our:
- Choice of providers. You will have access to the area’s top doctors and hospitals.
- Affordable prices. You won’t need to choose between financial comfort and good health care. Call today to find out if you qualify for low or no monthly premiums!
- Excellent coverage for doctor visits, emergency room care, and other health services for care at every life stage.
- Extra benefits, like our Healthy Rewards Card; vouchers to take part in WW (Weight Watchers); and $0 copay for acute, select specialty, and behavioral telemedicine.
- More than 40 years of providing high-quality health care. Our experience in health solutions that meet your mental, emotional, and medical needs makes us an easy choice for today, tomorrow, and whatever is next.
Apply to enroll if you’ve had one of these life-changing events outside of open enrollment:
- Loss of health care coverage
- Change in where you live
- Change in work
- Change in marital status
- Change in dependents
- Change in citizenship or immigration status
- Aging out of parents’ insurance
- Incarceration release