Ways to Pay
AmeriHealth Caritas Next offers you a few convenient ways to pay your health insurance bill.
Make your payment online through your member portal.
After logging in, you can view your monthly premium and current balance. You can pay your monthly premium or balance, or you can make a partial payment.
Pay your bill with either a credit or debit card or through a withdrawal from your personal checking account. It may take up to six days for your payment to reflect in your account.
Pay by phone
You can pay by phone in two ways:
- Call Member Services at 1-833-590-3300 and follow the prompt for making a payment.
- Call directly at 1-866-591-8092. This secure payment phone line is available 24 hours, seven days a week, for you to make a payment at a time convenient for you.
- Confirm your account by providing your Member ID number, ZIP code, or other personal information.
- After you confirm your information, follow the prompt for “make a payment” and select your language (English or Spanish).
- You can hear about your balance amount and pay the monthly premium or full balance, or make a partial payment.
- After you provide credit or debit card or checking account payment information, you will be informed of payment success or failure and will hear a transaction number for your records.
- Payments may take up to six business days to process.
Mail a check
You can also make a payment by mailing a check. Download a printable bill from your member portal or detach the “Return This With Payment” portion of the bill you received via mail, and include it in your envelope with your check. Make your check payable to AmeriHealth Caritas Next. Mail to:
AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Next Inc.
P.O. Box 411394
Boston, MA 02241-1394
If you have any questions about making a payment, call Member Services at 1-833-590-3300 (TTY 711).