Let Us Know Program
AmeriHealth Caritas Next is eager to partner with the provider community in supporting our enrollees who may require more support. The Let Us Know program allows us to collaborate in engaging our enrollees and managing their health care.
Providers are encouraged to refer enrollees to our Let Us Know program as needs arise or are identified. If you recognize an enrollee with a special, chronic or complex health condition who may need the support of one of our programs, please “Let Us Know” by contacting the Rapid Response Outreach Team (RROT) at 1-833-643-2262 or faxing the "Let Us Know" Member Intervention Form (PDF) to 1-844-411-0577 and requesting an intervention on health related topics such as:
- Bright Start® maternity program referral.
- Care Management referral.
- Coaching and education on health conditions.
- Crisis follow-up resources (recent suicide attempt or bereavement after a death by suicide).
- Frequent emergency room utilization.
- Noncompliance with prescribed medications.
- Not showing up for appointments or follow-up care.
- Tobacco cessation.
- Weight management.