Clinical Care Coordination
AmeriHealth Caritas Next Clinical Care Coordination helps answer questions you may have about your health care services. Your Clinical Care Coordinator will work with you to make sure you have everything you need to make good choices about your health care. They will help you get the right kind of services and supports in the right setting.
What your Clinical Care Coordinator will do for you
Your Clinical Care Coordinator will:
- Give you information about AmeriHealth Caritas Next and answer your questions.
- Work with you to make sure you have all the information you need to make good choices about your health care.
- Help you get the right kind of services and supports in the right setting.
- Coordinate all of your physical and behavioral health needs.
- Help solve issues that you have about your care.
- Make sure that your care plan is carried out and works for you.
- Be aware of your needs as they change. The Clinical Care Coordinator will update your care plan with you to make sure the services you get are right for you.
- Talk with your providers to make sure they are informed about your health care and to coordinate your services.
Integrated health care management
Your Clinical Care Coordinator can help you manage your physical and behavioral health care needs. They can help you:
- Get the medical and behavioral health support services you need.
- Learn more about your health conditions.
- Get the medicine your health care provider has ordered for you.
- Find helpful resources.
If you have any questions about the Clinical Care Coordination, call the Rapid Response and Outreach Team at 1-866-577-0833.
Changing Clinical Care Coordinators
- If you are unhappy with your Clinical Care Coordinator, you can ask for a new one.
- We will then assign you a new Clinical Care Coordinator if one is available.
If we cannot assign you a new Clinical Care Coordinator, we will tell you why. We will also try to help with the problems you have with your current Clinical Care Coordinator.