Ongoing educational opportunities
Provider orientation training
Our provider educational materials can assist you in providing care to our members. We are committed to ensuring that all participating providers are compliant with AmeriHealth Caritas Next standards and federal and state regulations.
AmeriHealth Caritas Next is pleased to invite providers to learn more about our company and our AmeriHealth Caritas Next individual and family health plans offered both on and off the Exchange. If you are interested in attending a training session about any of the topics below, please call Provider Services at 1-833-301-3377.
View the Provider Orientation training module (PDF).
The provider orientation provides general information about the company and how to submit claims, select payment options, obtain prior authorizations, and much more.
Cultural awareness and responsiveness training
View the Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS) training module (PDF).
Providers are encouraged to complete the free eLearning cultural competency training offered by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Minority Health, which is entitled “A Physician's Practical Guide to Culturally Competent Care.” This training offers up to nine continuing education units (CEUs) and can be accessed at: https://cccm.thinkculturalhealth.hhs.gov/.
Check back on this provider training page for additional cultural awareness and responsiveness resources and training, including continuing medical education (CME) offerings.
- Health Resources & Services Administration: Culture, Language, and Health Literacy
- National Institutes of Health: Clear Communication
- The Health Literacy & Plain Language Resource Guide (PDF), by Health & Literacy Innovations
- The Fenway Institute: The National LGBTQIA+ Health Education Center
- Do Ask, Do Tell — LGBT People: An Overview
- Health Literacy Universal Precautions Toolkit
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Minority Health – Cultural and Linguistic Competency
- National Center for Cultural Competence